Top 10 use cases for
augmented reality in industry
AR White Paper
White paper: augmented reality in industry
You want to deploy an augmented reality solution in your factory but are unsure about the choice of use cases?
Although digital solutions have long since made their appearance in design offices for the design of manufactured products, the potential for digitalization remains very high in operational areas, where 4.0 technologies are still not widely deployed.
However, these technologies, and augmented reality in particular, can bring significant gains in terms of productivity, quality and efficiency of operations in an industrial context that is increasingly competitive and subject to strong cost pressures.
This is often due to a lack of knowledge of relevant and ROI-generating use cases.
To help you in your project, discover the top 10 use cases for augmented reality in the industry through our dedicated white paper.
What you will learn in this white paper:
- What’s holding most industrial companies back from taking the plunge today, or how to make sure your AR project delivers value.
- 10 use cases to target in priority for your digitalization project via augmented reality:
- Assistance with assembly operations
- Quality control on individual parts
- Replacement of layers and templates
…and many others to be found in this ebook.
- Examples of our customers’ applications
where digital solutions bring value and
and positive impact in the long term?
For 10 years, Diota has been supporting industry players in the following sectors aeronautics, space, automobile et le transportation, energy and many others, to assist them in their digital transformation.
Through this white paper, we share with you our experience of augmented reality use cases in industry that have proven their value.